Here are some photos from the conferences we’ve attended so far in 2008. FlashForum in Koln, Germany, FlashBelt in Minneapolis and FITC in Chicago. We also plan to attend FlashForward in San Francisco, FlashOnTheBeach in UK, FlashPitt in Pittsburg and FlashTap in Boston, all in 2008. Actually, FlashEff is a gold/silver sponsor at most of these conferences. So if you’re going to be at either one of these, come by and meet us at our booth.

All in all we had a great time at these conferences and we met a lot of people from the extraordinary Flash industry. We’ve been hanging out with mostly the guys at RGA, Pixelfumes and FDT and made a lot of great friends out there.

11 Responses to “FlashEff at FlashForum08, FlashBelt08 and FITC08!”

1. Chris says:

What the?!?!?!
    I just spent $169 and a cool effect is not available? I’m sorry, but I’m a little annoyed. Can you tell me why it’s unavailable? I’ve installed the component, using one of your example templates and just tried to import a CODE!!! 12077 to b exact.

Do I also have to by a subscription?>!>!

The Pattern:’GlowAndBurn’ is unavailable.
    at TXEFF/removeEffect()
    at TXEFF/transitionEffect()
    at TXEFF/TXEFF::draw()
    at fl.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()
    The Pattern:’GlowAndBurn’ is unavailable.
    at TXEFF/removeEffect()
    at TXEFF/transitionEffect()
    at TXEFF/TXEFF::draw()
    at TXEFF/::callDraw()

Chris

2. raul says:

This is offtopic, please try to get support by visiting the knowledge base, and if you still don\’t understand how TxEff works you can always ask for support. Good luck!

3. raul says:

try browsing the knowledge base or try writing to support
    please do not write offtopic messages…

4. Ncu says:

spr tare! ;)

5. FlashForward is the best series in 2010 when I watched the pilot I was amazed,ingenious tv-show.

6. Oscar says:

when you are going to update the JCcolletion fro cs5.5?

7. Omar says:

Hi,
    Buttons are not working in Opera. Can you please check that?. When is going to be ready the update for the JCloader for cs5.5?

8. thanks for this amazing information ill recommend your blog to every single one of my buddys as we have all been searching for this for along time now.

9. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!

10. colagen says:

Loading is so long.. Please, change hosting…

11. Renate Haren says:

I and also my guys were identified to become studying by means of the excellent tactics located on the web site then all of a sudden I experienced an awful sensation I acquired not expressed respect to you for all those secrets. The males grew to become as being a consequence stimulated to learn all of them and have now genuinely been enjoying these factors. Thank you for actually currently being so considerate at the same time as for deciding on this type of magnificent guides large numbers of individuals are really desperate to remember of. Our own personal sincere apologies for not declaring thanks to you sooner.