The Loader Pro V3 is a professional loader that features scale modes (scale, crop, scale-crop, resize), align modes, built in preloaders and customized transition tweens. Here are all known issues for Loader Pro V3. If you have any questions that you think we should discuss here please let us know.
Loader scale modes and alignment
- "scale" - it resizes the content to the size of the loader, keeping the aspect ratio
- "resize" - resizes the content to the size of the loader, but does not keep the aspect ratio (could distort the content) - in this case halign and valign parameters have no effect
- "crop" - the content is at its original size and only a portion equal to the loader size is displayed
- "scaleCrop" - if the loader's width is larger than the height, it resizes the content by its width, otherwise, by its height; the result is a content that is larger than the loader, so it will be cropped (only a portion of the content,as large as the loader, will be visible)
- "none" - the content will keep its original size and the loader will resize to the content's size - in this case the halign and valign parameters have no effect
The valign and halign parameters will position the content, inside the loader, according to the selected alignments: top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center and bottom-right.
In the example file, you can set different scale modes and alignments and resize the loader to see the effect of each property setting on the loaded content.